Raffles Campus' pre-school programme caters for children between the age of 3 and 6 years.
In line with Raffles Campus' vision, mission and core values, all Pre-Schools are operated and managed with the following underlying philosophies:
- Each child's learning programme is tailored, based on his/her needs, interests and skills.
- The curriculum utilizes a holistic approach and teaches children to be independent, enquiring and enthusiastic learners.
- The curriculum addresses the intellectual, emotional, social, creative, linguistic, cultural, moral, aesthetic and physical needs of each of the child. In addition, it encourages children to grow in social or emotional skills, including appropriate expression of emotion, ability to manage aggression and stress, and focused participation in activities.
- The curriculum enlarges the children's creative skills and enjoyment through experiences with art materials, music, building and play. This aims to provide a platform and environment where children experience the joy of learning.
- The pre-school setting aims to prepare children to deal with challenges that come with their progression into the main-stream School curriculum after their Pre-School education.
Click here for more information about Raffles Campus' pre-school programme.